Author Topic: How To Save Over $150 !  (Read 4547 times)

Arkansasjoe

Re: How To Save Over $150 !
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 03:46:02 PM »
I think we're all missing the point on this guy's salesletter, where it clearly and plainly states:

IF YOU PAY HIM $297, YOU WILL BE RICH & FAMOUS, YOU WILL GET A NEW HOUSE/CAR, PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOU, AND YOU WILL BE INTERVIEWED ON TV (OK, on Indonesian TV)!!!

When this first came out, I clicked on the X to kill the pitch window (I always do that, you usually get a 'deal' and if not you can reload from the original link) twice, and got the 2 free books.

Ian Del Carmen would be embarrassed to release them, IMO.  Poor english, bad grammar, completely nonsensical sentences/paragraphs.  They were HORRIBLE.  If you let an article spinner spin the same article over and over, you'd get about the same result.

I would not give them away, much less sell them.  With PLR you get the original ebook, but the rewrite would take longer than to write it in original.

Offline ASUService

• Harley's & Jack Daniels! God's gift to man!
    • View Profile
    • GoMobile Marketing USA - Mobile Advertising Solutions
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 04:02:37 PM »
I think we're all missing the point on this guy's salesletter, where it clearly and plainly states:

IF YOU PAY HIM $297, YOU WILL BE RICH & FAMOUS, YOU WILL GET A NEW HOUSE/CAR, PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOU, AND YOU WILL BE INTERVIEWED ON TV (OK, on Indonesian TV)!!!

When this first came out, I clicked on the X to kill the pitch window (I always do that, you usually get a 'deal' and if not you can reload from the original link) twice, and got the 2 free books.

Ian Del Carmen would be embarrassed to release them, IMO.  Poor english, bad grammar, completely nonsensical sentences/paragraphs.  They were HORRIBLE.  If you let an article spinner spin the same article over and over, you'd get about the same result.

I would not give them away, much less sell them.  With PLR you get the original ebook, but the rewrite would take longer than to write it in original.

I have to agree Jonathan! I saw this one a LONG time and couldn't believe what I saw. Good luck to him ... I think he'll need it.

BTW, thanks for the remark about Ian ... laughed my butt off! Good Ol' Ian (My crap regurgitator is better than yours) Del Carmen!

rrd257r

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 09:13:46 PM »

I have to agree Jonathan! I saw this one a LONG time and couldn't believe what I saw. Good luck to him ... I think he'll need it.

BTW, thanks for the remark about Ian ... laughed my butt off! Good Ol' Ian (My crap regurgitator is better than yours) Del Carmen!

When it comes to IDC, Ryan is NOT a fan!

Offline veenaf1611

• How YouTubers Make Money
    • View Profile
    • How to Make Money on YouTube Videos
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 02:16:09 PM »
Wow!

Talk about clinical dissection.

You guys are the pros!

Lol!

Is there any thing you do not know??

Heheheh.