Author Topic: Question regarding Reselling products?  (Read 1812 times)

Offline oldbuddy

• Internet Junkie
    • View Profile
Re: Question regarding Reselling products?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 11:22:51 AM »
Thanks for the advice.

Here's a little more advice  :Talking Ear Off:

Assuming you have the Gold membership here (only $1 to try it), do a product search for 'squeeze' and download the Clean Squeeze Software.

I have been using this and it's awesome. You can knock out a custom page in 20 minutes and upload the whole folder to your hosting. These pages run fast and are Mobile Responsive, so they fit any screen. If you don't want to capture emails, just put an Instant Access graphic in place of the AR Code and you are good to go.

Look at http://digicash.pw/NoBullSales/

Good luck with your business,

Warren

Offline Donald

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2015, 04:28:12 AM »
Hi Warren,

I clicked on the link in your last post and took me the 'No Bulls' page. It says to complete the form, there's no form. I clicked on the Instant Access and the report was downloaded. You could well be losing subscribers.

Regards

Donald

Thanks for the advice.

Here's a little more advice Talking

Assuming you have the Gold membership here (only $1 to try it), do a product search for 'squeeze' and download the Clean Squeeze Software.

I have been using this and it's awesome. You can knock out a custom page in 20 minutes and upload the whole folder to your hosting. These pages run fast and are Mobile Responsive, so they fit any screen. If you don't want to capture emails, just put an Instant Access graphic in place of the AR Code and you are good to go.

Warren

Offline oldbuddy

• Internet Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2015, 08:59:18 AM »
Hi Warren,

I clicked on the link in your last post and took me the 'No Bulls' page. It says to complete the form, there's no form. I clicked on the Instant Access and the report was downloaded. You could well be losing subscribers.

Regards

Donald

Thanks for the advice.

Warren

Thanks Donald, That's from having too much going on at once. I thought I fixed that, but it must have been on a different page. It's fixed now.

Offline Donald

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2015, 10:42:58 AM »
You're welcome mate.

:wav:

Hi Warren,

Regards

Donald

Thanks for the advice.

Warren

Thanks Donald, That's from having too much going on at once. I thought I fixed that, but it must have been on a different page. It's fixed now.