Author Topic: Best Marketing YouTube Channels for Internet, Social Media & Affiliate Marketers  (Read 2056 times)

Offline wentzco

• View Profile
Someone had asked a question on WarriorForum about what YouTube marketing channels others would recommend subscribing to which I answered. I thought it also would make a good LinkedIn article to create as well. I've done that before on another WF post I had wrote & likely will do it every so often.

YouTube is one of the best resources to learn marketing methods. I subscribe to a number of marketers sharing their knowledge & would highly recommend subscribing to those I listed. I hope it helps you out with some ideas to grow your business efforts -

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/list-best-marketing-youtube-channels-internet-social-media-wentz/

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
Great article Larry
Thanks for sharing.
Jim

Offline MarkoHenry

• View Profile
Thanks for sharing this good resource and information about Internet Marketing. I like irt.

Offline elisecoen

• View Profile
Thanks for sharing the article it has been very resourceful. If you create a quality Youtube channel that consistently puts out engaging, awesome content that people want to see, you will eventually start getting more and more eyeballs on your videos. More eyeballs will translate to more sales and commissions earned. Itís truly a numbers game. I tried it once but I was not patient. HAHAHAHA!

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
There's no such thing as instant success when it comes to internet marketing.  You must be consistent and persevere in order to make real money online.  If you arent willing to do the work, you'll have to pay someone else to do it for you.

Thanks for sharing the article it has been very resourceful. If you create a quality Youtube channel that consistently puts out engaging, awesome content that people want to see, you will eventually start getting more and more eyeballs on your videos. More eyeballs will translate to more sales and commissions earned. Itís truly a numbers game. I tried it once but I was not patient. HAHAHAHA!

Offline bonnieshona

• View Profile
Some best youtube channels for Internet, Social Media & Affiliate Marketers
1.Hoot suite
2.Beyond social media
3.Likeable media
4.Social media delivered
5.Social media examiner.
bonnieshona