Author Topic: CPA Marketing  (Read 1217 times)

Offline exousia

• View Profile
    • Kansas Speed & Performance LLC.
CPA Marketing
« on: January 04, 2016, 09:05:08 AM »
Hello does anyone here have experience with CPA marketing and what can you tell me about that experience? How profitable was it? How did you go about beginning? Thanks for the feedback, this is a new venture for me.

Best Regards
Dean (aka exousia)

There is not a thing that is either too big or too small that can not be accomplished with the right attitude and mindset. I like to ponder the possibilities.

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
    • Easy Internet Marketing Software
Re: CPA Marketing
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 09:24:09 AM »
The nice thing about CPA Marketing is that it tends to be easier than affiliate marketing.  Simple things a person has to do to get information that they are looking for.  You might want to check out this course for more information:

CPA Marketing Excellence Upsell

Product Rights: Personal Use
Added on: 10/12/2015

Offline Ron Killian

• View Profile
    • Private Label Rights
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 08:33:48 PM »
As mentioned, it's very similar to affiliate marketing.

The "good" about CPA is, that most of the offers are free to the visitor. And as already said, more offers only cost the visitor some of their information. Could be as simple as putting their zip code in a box, and you still get paid for that "action".

What you get paid usually depends on how much information the visitor needs to give up. Zip submits I think pay like 50 cent a lead. Doesn't sound like much, but it "should" be pretty easy to get many people to take that simple action.

There are bigger ones, like filling out a mortgage application, those can pay up to $150 each. Course the more information that is asked for the lower the conversion usually are. So it may not be as easy to get those big ticket commissions. And if your using paid advertising, the keywords for the higher paying offers are going to cost more. It's all relative.

Just my two cents :)

Offline awesley

• Learning about internet marketing
    • View Profile
    • Web site profits
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 05:16:45 PM »
When I started learning about internet marketing a couple of years back, I started promoting several offers by popular CPA networks such as Maxbounty and Peerfly.

I found that survey offers (where people sign up for earning money through filling surveys) get reasonably good conversions.

If you promote these offers, you get paid $2 to 6 per sign up depending on the company that is advertising the surveys and if the sign up requires just an email or more information to be filled.

If you have an idea about where to reach out to people who are looking for ways to make a few extra $ of easy online money, survey offers may be a good way to start to get CAP experience and then move on to higher ticket items.

Annie 
Learning to be internet marketer. Following PROJECT BREAKTHROUGH a step by step video training by internet millionaires on how to start income generation in 14 days or less

Offline Dillardsm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 02:57:14 PM »
That's the only money I've made online so far. Promoting CPA offers. I've done solo ads and promoted on Bing so far. Takes a budget up front and the payout times really vary. I'm in the middle of my first product right now. An ebook on how I made money with my first funnel. It's taking forever to put together with all the info and screenshots. I wanted to do a video course next. I'm learning how to put it together and not make it so complicated. That's what led me back to plr products. It's all about having your own products out there.  I'm glad I found this site because I really need the basics down first. If anyone wants to work together or has any questions on CPA, feel free to reach out. I might have an answer to help.

Offline eagles12

• Honor God and He will honor you.
    • View Profile
    • Mark Butts Rocks!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 07:05:01 PM »
That's the only money I've made online so far. Promoting CPA offers. I've done solo ads and promoted on Bing so far. Takes a budget up front and the payout times really vary. I'm in the middle of my first product right now. An ebook on how I made money with my first funnel. It's taking forever to put together with all the info and screenshots. I wanted to do a video course next. I'm learning how to put it together and not make it so complicated. That's what led me back to plr products. It's all about having your own products out there.  I'm glad I found this site because I really need the basics down first. If anyone wants to work together or has any questions on CPA, feel free to reach out. I might have an answer to help.

Just watched a webinar on product creation where Mike Cowell said to create the video first!  Why?  Because then you can strip the video's audio and create an mp3 for others to listen who learn audibly and then you can transcribe the audio yourself or outsource it to someone else and then you have your ebook.  Easy peasy!

God bless you,
Mark
Isaiah 40:31

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 09:12:41 AM »
A buddy of mine made a product creation system several years ago.  30 minutes of training on how to go from idea to finished product.  The premise was to create a mindmap as your outline then create an ebook which you turn into a video and strip out the audio to create a multimedia package. 

He talked about where to go to find ideas and he gives you an idea generator which will give you 20 different product creation ideas just by answering a few questions.  Still the best training on the market and for $10!

Jerome

Just watched a webinar on product creation where Mike Cowell said to create the video first!  Why?  Because then you can strip the video's audio and create an mp3 for others to listen who learn audibly and then you can transcribe the audio yourself or outsource it to someone else and then you have your ebook.  Easy peasy!

God bless you,
Mark

Offline magicman

• SR Member
    • View Profile
    • Business Building for Small Business
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 02:23:58 PM »
So, where do we find this product? (Did you think nobody would ask?-LOL.) - MM BTW, great tease!

A buddy of mine made a product creation system several years ago.  30 minutes of training on how to go from idea to finished product.  The premise was to create a mindmap as your outline then create an ebook which you turn into a video and strip out the audio to create a multimedia package. 

He talked about where to go to find ideas and he gives you an idea generator which will give you 20 different product creation ideas just by answering a few questions.  Still the best training on the market and for $10!

Jerome

God bless you,
Mark

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 05:02:55 PM »
Sent you a private message!

Jerome
So, where do we find this product? (Did you think nobody would ask?-LOL.) - MM BTW, great tease!

Jerome

God bless you,
Mark