Author Topic: Mobile Marketing  (Read 6391 times)

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
Re: Mobile Marketing
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 06:25:38 PM »
Hi Joe

Welcome to the RRW forum.

Useful first post. The set up cost of your recommendation is high though.

Thanks for sharing your views

Jim

annamegood

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 08:37:07 PM »
Hi, Mark, I am Yu, new, hope u can tell me how to MAKE MONEY fast from this fourm. how to do by next step..
Yu

Offline magicman

• SR Member
    • View Profile
    • Business Building for Small Business
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 07:11:50 PM »
Hey guys,

I appreciate the tip on Boost Contact but after I read the agreement they want you to sign, I decided it's not for me. I enjoy my free agent status too much.

There's at least 4 or 5 companies I know of (maybe 3) that allow you to market text advertising without tying you up in all those contractual obligation.

Just my take on it -- MM

crimebustertips

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 11:37:06 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Been busy with this mobile marketing thing, and I found that there is great potential in offering small businesses their own Mobile Text Message service. In fact I already have clients.
The obvious next step is to set a website to market my business better and further across the country and not just in my sleepy seaside town.
I only wish to market in my country which is South Africa. Is there any advantage in keeping my website local with a .co.za or do you recommend that I have a .com address?
How would the search engines see the site? With .com I am up against the whole world While using .co.za the search engines may index me for more localized searches.

Can anyone advise me.
Andy Howard (Crimebustertips)