Author Topic: keyword and analysis tool  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Smartwealth

• View Profile
keyword and analysis tool
« on: March 17, 2020, 07:10:57 PM »
Hello everyone,
I need a good keyword research tool, a form of Google Keyword Directory, that would enable me target a profitable niche. please any idea of such a software here or any free to use tool anywhere?
please I need your support.

thanks.

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Re: keyword and analysis tool
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 10:56:59 PM »
To be honest, any keyword tool will do.  What are you doing?  Are you creating a product?  Where are you in this process?

Hello everyone,
I need a good keyword research tool, a form of Google Keyword Directory, that would enable me target a profitable niche. please any idea of such a software here or any free to use tool anywhere?
please I need your support.

thanks.

Offline Smartwealth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 06:12:51 AM »
Thank you Snginc,

Honestly I love for your concern, and thanks.

The idea on my head now is to find the best profitable niche and one that I can flow with, to enable me know the product needed. so that's the purpose why I need the "keyword directory tool"

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 09:58:24 AM »
There's no such thing as the best profitable niche.  You have to figure out what works for you.  That comes with experience.

The first video in the Complete Newbie Training Course (Niche Marketing Made Easy) that I suggested you go through tells you exactly what niches to start focusing on.  It also tells you places to go to do your research. 

The very first one is google.  The appearance has changed from the video but it's still a search engine.

Google still has a keyword tool and if you put google keyword tool into google, it will let you know where to find it.

Google trends is the third tool they recommend and it's still around.

I'm not going to go thru each tool they recommend you use but I will add amazon to the list of tools that can be used for product research.

Thank you Snginc,

Honestly I love for your concern, and thanks.

The idea on my head now is to find the best profitable niche and one that I can flow with, to enable me know the product needed. so that's the purpose why I need the "keyword directory tool"

Offline Smartwealth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 12:35:26 PM »
Thank you modretor, I am grateful.

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 02:44:40 PM »
You're welcome.  We look forward to seeing your success!

Thank you modretor, I am grateful.