Author Topic: ♪♣♫♠♪♣♫♠ New Year Eve Party At Jim's Place! ♪♣♫♠♪♣♫♠  (Read 3046 times)

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
Hey Guys,

Well, tomorrow (Wednesday) is New Year Eve.  ;;D ;;D ;;D Just wanted to remind everyone about our Annual New Year's Eve Bash. We're still meeting at your place Jim, right?  Or is it Stew's turn this year???  8) 8) 8)

By the way, I lost the directions to your place Jim. I remember that I need to take a right our of Virginia and go about 3500 miles, then take a left until I see Big Ben. But I forgot the rest!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ahhh, I'm just teasing Jim everyone.

Seriously though, I hope everyone has a great New Year holiday as well as a great new year in 09! I appreciate you guys and I'm glad you're all part of this forum!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mark

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
Hey Guys,

Well, tomorrow (Wednesday) is New Year Eve.  ;;D ;;D ;;D Just wanted to remind everyone about our Annual New Year's Eve Bash. We're still meeting at your place Jim, right?  Or is it Stew's turn this year???  8) 8) 8)

By the way, I lost the directions to your place Jim. I remember that I need to take a right our of Virginia and go about 3500 miles, then take a left until I see Big Ben. But I forgot the rest!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seriously though, I hope everyone has a great New Year holiday as well as a great new year in 09! I appreciate you guys and I'm glad you're all part of this forum!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mark

Then head due NorthWest for 200 miles, oh getting carried away. You were joking.

I had a good laugh at that comment Mark.

Best wishes to you and the rest of the RRW Forum for the New Year.

Jim

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
Hey Guys,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mark

Mark,

You were teasing?  :''(

I was all set for a road trip!   :::ww

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone, anyway!

Also, thanks, Mark, for making this the bestest "go-to" place on the planet for learning all about Resell Rights. And for making so many incredible resources available to us.

You rock!

Karen

stew1111

I'll be home with my honey tonight and you're all welcome to drop in for some refreshment  o::) 8)8 ;C

Don't mind the cold and snow - we'll have a fire on  ;D

Happy New Year to all my friends at RRW

Stew

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
I'll be home with my honey tonight

Stew,

That's exactly what I'll be doing too! I look forward to spending time with my wife!

Happy New Years everyone!

Mark
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

Offline Jim Burney

• View Profile
Mark,

You were teasing?  :''(

I was all set for a road trip!   :::ww

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone, anyway!

Also, thanks, Mark, for making this the bestest "go-to" place on the planet for learning all about Resell Rights. And for making so many incredible resources available to us.

You rock!

Karen

Karen

Spot on comments. You rock also!

I feel quite at home here with some really interesting people to learn from and share.

Have a great 2009

Jim

Offline Jim Burney

• View Profile
I'll be home with my honey tonight and you're all welcome to drop in for some refreshment  o::) 8)8 ;C

Stew

Stew

Maybe another time! To short notice for me.  ;D ;D ;D

Your place sounds real cosy. 8)9 o::) 8)ss :-zzz :::tu

Best wishes for 2009

Jim

Sharon

Stew

Stew

Wonderful post. Some nice people hang around this place.

Sharon

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
Stew

Wonderful post. Some nice people hang around this place.

Sharon

Sharon and Stew, I agree!   :::tu

And good to see you again, Sharon.    :-)

Karen