Author Topic: Anyone creating and selling Kindle books?  (Read 445 times)

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Anyone creating and selling Kindle books?
« on: January 27, 2020, 02:04:12 PM »
Last friday I created and uploaded a couple of books to Kindle and have already made a few sales!  Anyone else selling kindle books?  I have 9 more books almost ready to do!

Offline Jack777

• View Profile
Re: Anyone creating and selling Kindle books?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 06:25:21 AM »
I've signed up for an account in createspace, it was a little confusing but I managed to figure it out.
Not published any books yet. Because I am still looking into Kindle as well, so I can publish the book on both platforms. I still have a lot to learn about it.

Did you do anything special to make your sales?
Is there a specific way of doing this on Kindle and or Createspace?

Thanks.

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone creating and selling Kindle books?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 04:22:24 PM »
Createspace is no longer active.  Everything is done through Amazon kdp now.  It's actually very easy to create and publish a kindle book now. There are only a few steps that you need to follow once you have your ebook done.  Amazon even has an ebook cover creator built into the kdp platform.

All I did was do a post on facebook in a group I'm a part of and I also told some friends via fb chat.

Everything you need to know about publishing kindle books is on there site https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/

Jerome

I've signed up for an account in createspace, it was a little confusing but I managed to figure it out.
Not published any books yet. Because I am still looking into Kindle as well, so I can publish the book on both platforms. I still have a lot to learn about it.

Did you do anything special to make your sales?
Is there a specific way of doing this on Kindle and or Createspace?

Thanks.