Author Topic: Boston Marathon  (Read 854 times)

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
Boston Marathon
« on: April 15, 2013, 04:52:02 PM »
Watching the happenings at the Boston Marathon; the explosions and the aftermath, injuries, etc.

If anyone here was there, if you have family and friends in the area, or if you know anyone as emergency responders, my thoughts and prayers go out to you all.

Karen

Offline hillsborowd

• Sr Member
  • Best Forum to be In
    • View Profile
Re: Boston Marathon
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 09:00:03 PM »
You know the bad thing I was thinking a few years ago that I wonder if this would be a target. And  the way they did it was not great as they could of had a lot more injury for sure. All I know is that they need to find the group and bring them down.  But even if they catch them so lawyer will make sure they do not get get what they should
Bill Brooks    hillsborowd@gmail.com

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 12:07:00 AM »
Sad day for Boston.

Prayers offered for all involved.

Jim

Offline Donald

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 03:22:59 AM »
A sad day indeed. Easy targets. Hope they get people involved and deal with it. Have to up the security for London matathon.

Cowards, all of them.

Donald

:''( :''(

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 01:58:06 PM »
Horrible and senseless. For the life of me I can't understand the mentality of a person who would purposely hurt random strangers. Makes no sense to me.

Mark
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

Offline mlane

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 04:30:55 PM »
Really makes you think and then re-think, no matter where you live.  My daughter is thinking about pulling out of a marathon next weekend because she is feeling afraid, and we live in Vancouver, Canada.  I can not imagine how afraid Boston's people are feeling, and my heart goes out to them.   8)9

Offline hillsborowd

• Sr Member
  • Best Forum to be In
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 12:16:39 PM »
This is what terrorism is all about. Scaring people so they change their lives. I must say if they find the people responsible I hope they really do it right but I got an idea that a lawyer will get them life of something like that so we get to pay for them the rest of our life
Bill Brooks    hillsborowd@gmail.com