Author Topic: Hope Mark is OK!  (Read 477 times)

Offline sirchadlington

• View Profile
Hope Mark is OK!
« on: August 07, 2017, 11:21:46 AM »
Anyone know the status of Mark? Is he OK?

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
    • Easy Internet Marketing Software
Re: Hope Mark is OK!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 07:17:59 PM »
Unfortunately at the moment, we dont know what's going on with Mark.  He's still adding content to the membership but neither Jim or I have been able to get in contact with him.

Jerome

Quote from: sirchadlington link=topic=10411.hAnyone know the status of Mark? Is he OK?
[/quote

Offline ebooksjunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 08:24:06 AM »
I really pray all is well, nothing else matters except your family and good health.
Mark please let us know if you need anything we can do to help, if needed.

Regards

Offline PaluRainbowSong

• I like RRW and want to support it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 12:11:44 PM »
"May Mark's higher Self within him and each person, help to script-write experiences for him and Mark's family that will allow Mark to accelerate his health to the highest degree as well as all family members, so that Mark and all his loved ones, are able to conquer their various handicaps, diseases and hindrances that affect and happen to anyone in life, to the degree that once overcome and conquered, 'life' can continue again as 'normal' for a time (the best it can as before)... and then all can carry on the best they can with the grace of a 'life extension' that is only within such higher powers within and without to grant!"

Offline eagles12

• Honor God and He will honor you.
    • View Profile
    • Mark Butts Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 08:32:01 PM »
I totally agree with everyone here.  Things seem so different when he is not here communicating with us.  His absence is definitely felt and I wish him and his family the best.

God bless you, Mark!  You and your family are in my prayers.
Mark B
Isaiah 40:31

Offline TerryJett

• Old but Not Out...
    • View Profile
    • Mi Casa
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 05:38:16 PM »
I miss Mark! Use to speak 2-3 times a week and always enjoyed hearing his take on products, life and of course RRW.

We are wishing Mark and the Family a better day ahead. You all are in our prayers.

See ya soon my hillbilly brother;)

Offline sirchadlington

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 12:38:43 PM »
Any update on Mark? It seems the staff/mods haven't heard from him personally. But he (or someone else?) is updating the products still.

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 12:53:25 PM »
Mark is the only one who can update the content in the membership site(there is no staff).  He's alive but that's about all we know.

Jerome
Any update on Mark? It seems the staff/mods haven't heard from him personally. But he (or someone else?) is updating the products still.

Offline mlane

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 06:13:20 PM »
Haven't been here for a long time, nice to see some old names! Was thinking about rejoining but I see Mark hasn't logged in since: June 03, 2017, 06:44:19 PM which is very worrysome.  (Also, wow, that sales page still has 2008 dates on it!??!)  Is there still content being uploaded daily? By whom?  I can't see that as I am just a lowly freebie for now.
Cheers!

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 06:32:38 PM »
content is being added on an almost daily basis.  Also you can see what is being added by going to http://www.resell-rights-weekly.com/blog/

Haven't been here for a long time, nice to see some old names! Was thinking about rejoining but I see Mark hasn't logged in since: June 03, 2017, 06:44:19 PM which is very worrysome.  (Also, wow, that sales page still has 2008 dates on it!??!)  Is there still content being uploaded daily? By whom?  I can't see that as I am just a lowly freebie for now.
Cheers!

Offline sirchadlington

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2017, 05:43:42 PM »
Hope he is OK. Odd how Mark is still adding products but hasn't checked the forum :(

Offline magicman

• SR Member
    • View Profile
    • Business Building for Small Business
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 12:28:37 AM »
Hello, fellow members -

I think it's time to revamp our approach here. My suggestion is we all pray for Mark and his family to be well, but accept he may not be able to help us in the forum with a daily presence now or in the near future.

Mark continues to bless us with new products (by whatever means) and provide us with a fantastic opportunity by keeping this forum operational so we can help each other. Somehow we must figure out how to get more engagement from current and new members to the forum.

I'm going to start promoting the free membership and I am not really concerned about getting paid for upgrades. It would be great (!!), but we need - IMHO - additional fresh blood. I'm not so well off I would refuse commissions; I just think this forum and membership is worth way more to me than just cash...like unbridled new opportunities and help from you all.

Also tomorrow, I'm going to start a new marketing thread about video marketing. I'm a bit behind the curve on this and can surely use some help, suggestions, and information. So, sharpen your pens and wipe off your keyboards and be ready to help out.

Love all, serve all, baby. Let it begin here. --- Magicman

Offline sirchadlington

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 12:23:00 AM »
Great idea Magicman! Let's try and get new people here on the site and in the forum. It's great that we're still able to post in here and the community is strong :)

Offline magicman

• SR Member
    • View Profile
    • Business Building for Small Business
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 12:33:58 AM »
Amen, brother.

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 11:34:05 PM »
Great idea Edgar.

I think it's time to revamp our approach here. My suggestion is we all pray for Mark and his family to be well, but accept he may not be able to help us in the forum with a daily presence now or in the near future.