Author Topic: cyber attacks  (Read 657 times)

Offline mobear410

• Rocketing Through
    • View Profile
    • Ample Green Foundation
cyber attacks
« on: July 13, 2014, 12:00:00 AM »
Would you like to see just how many cyber attacks are happening right now. This the front page of the website that host the cyber attacks map The US has more attacks in 1 hour than any other country in the world.  :thinking:

I also wanted to share with the membership for those interested in their ancestry a site that is actually free to do research unlike ancestry.com which charges for the service.  ;C

If you or you know someone who could use free wireless internet service that doesn't use their cell phone very much (500 mb of data) then FreedomPop is for you. It allows up to 500 mb but the user can earn more by sharing, or doing certain tasks, or just connecting the account a social media site so that the user could in fact get over 1000 extra mb of data & it cost no money whatsoever.  Of course you can sign up for more data for as little as $19.99 / month.  Most portable devices that can be used as a phone can use their system. They also offer cheap phone devices or a hotspot device that up to 5 people can be hooked up to it. This has got to be the best IP offer on the web.  :cool:

I hope that these services is of some help to everyone that signs up for any or all.  I wasn't having such a great weekend then I look at the businesses that are constantly under attack & thank God that I don't get attacked like those websites.

Thom Dickey, C.E.O. & Co Founder
http://www.amplegreenfoundation.com

Offline Korry

• View Profile
Re: cyber attacks
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 08:15:03 AM »
Would you like to see just how many cyber attacks are happening right now. This the front page of the website that host the cyber attacks map The US has more attacks in 1 hour than any other country in the world.  :thinking:

I've peeked and - interested statistics, news and facts can be found there. Thanks :)