Author Topic: Finally, back from the dark ages...  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Simply Creative

• Sr Member
  • Delivering better pizza
    • View Profile
Finally, back from the dark ages...
« on: September 03, 2013, 07:51:19 PM »
We've been moving & a whole lot has been going on in my neck of the woods. Been offline for a few weeks.

Have internet again at last & it's cable--Woo Hoo!!!
No more satellite  :::td

I have to install some software on this computer to continue with the monthly catalog updates & I'll get that going pronto.

~Karen
p.s. My Mom had a series of catastrophic strokes and her condition is deteriorating daily. At first she was able to write & speak a little but now she can't. She has to be taken care of 'round the clock in a nursing facility & has a feeding tube since she's unable to swallow. Her digestive system has become paralyzed though so she's not absorbing much nutrition. She's not going to get better, she's merely surviving and suffering horribly until she takes her last breath. There's no way to know when that will be, but I'm convinced it won't be much longer.

Please pray for her comfort, both physically & spiritually.

Thank you my friends.

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
Re: Finally, back from the dark ages...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 01:41:17 PM »
Hi Karen,

Sorry about your Mom. I know it's really hard watching her suffer like that. You and your family will be in our thoughts & prayers.

Mark

ps. It's nice to have you back!  :smiley:
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

Offline rohit36

• Automate Your Business - Work Less Earn More!!
    • View Profile
    • Ready Launch Profit
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 02:51:01 PM »
Sorry about your mom, I can understand coz my grand mom is going throught all of that, even worse.... she is 97..

I'll pray for your mom :)

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 07:35:04 PM »
Oh, ~Karen,

I'm glad to have you back (I was getting concerned because I hadn't "seen" you around.)

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. This has got to be a very difficult time for you all; I'll keep you, your mom and the rest of your family in my prayers.

Karen