Author Topic: Half of 2017 is over..  (Read 763 times)

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
    • Easy Internet Marketing Software
Half of 2017 is over..
« on: June 30, 2017, 04:42:15 PM »
What do you plan to do with the rest of the year?  The same as you did with the first half or something better?

I plan to launch a product a month for the rest of the year!  6 products created and launched by December 31 2017 2359.

What are your plans?

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
Re: Half of 2017 is over..
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 03:11:40 AM »
Good on you Jerome.

Shining example to all RRW members and more.

What am I doing for the rest of 2017?  :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Will have to revisit this thread.  ;)

Jim

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 10:11:34 PM »
I'm going to hold you to it my friend!  ;)

Good on you Jerome.

Shining example to all RRW members and more.

What am I doing for the rest of 2017?  :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Will have to revisit this thread.  ;)

Jim

Offline PaluRainbowSong

• I like RRW and want to support it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 06:32:13 AM »
Wow... launch a product a month!  I'm still trying to figure out how to build a website with the easiest of website builders or make a blog! Not to mention making videos, trying to figure out what "IM" is all about (Internet Marketing), trying to figure out how you take any of the products listed here and actually do something with it so it becomes something others can check out and profit from, etc., etc., etc.!  Without using Autism and old age (growing older) as a crutch... nevertheless I'm so happy you can do such things that you have "behind your belt" that you have mastered effortlessly!  So I suppose my rest of 2017 would be mastering any one of the things I've mentioned here!  And I could only aspire to be like you, doing a product launch per month!!!!

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 09:47:42 AM »
I have created and launched 5 products in 5 days.  Product creation is easy! Launching a product is easy!  It's even easier with the tools provided in the gold members area of RRW.  All you have to do is follow the directions.

Your problems stem from a lack of focus which comes from not following a plan.  I say this because we have been having these same discussions since last October.  You jump from thing to thing yet you never seem to complete anything. You admittted you havent finished going through the Newbies Start Here in this post http://resell-rights-weekly.com/forum/technicalassistance/re-rrw-hosting-account-cpanel/msg68796/#msg68796  A lot of the questions that you asked over the last year are answered in the training in the Newbies Start Here section. 

My suggestion to you is to outsource things.  Yes it will cost money but it will also get you closer to making money.

Jerome

Wow... launch a product a month!  I'm still trying to figure out how to build a website with the easiest of website builders or make a blog! Not to mention making videos, trying to figure out what "IM" is all about (Internet Marketing), trying to figure out how you take any of the products listed here and actually do something with it so it becomes something others can check out and profit from, etc., etc., etc.!  Without using Autism and old age (growing older) as a crutch... nevertheless I'm so happy you can do such things that you have "behind your belt" that you have mastered effortlessly!  So I suppose my rest of 2017 would be mastering any one of the things I've mentioned here!  And I could only aspire to be like you, doing a product launch per month!!!!

Offline PaluRainbowSong

• I like RRW and want to support it
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 10:57:02 AM »
Thanks again Jerome for that.  With such reiteration and telling me that you're just following instructions, I will let your suggestion of "finishing 'Newbies Start Here' that I should finish thoroughly going through," be my very first BIRTHDAY PRESENT since it is my birthday today!

It's interesting how both birthdays and the new year (January 1st), both offer a feeling to individuals that they can "conquer the world" on those days and go forth to start something new or finish something old!

I'll give it another try, Jerome!  It's been revamped, right?

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 11:08:49 AM »
Happy Birthday.

The problem with the Newbies Start Here section was only for a couple of weeks.  it's been back up for months now.

Thanks again Jerome for that.  With such reiteration and telling me that you're just following instructions, I will let your suggestion of "finishing 'Newbies Start Here' that I should finish thoroughly going through," be my very first BIRTHDAY PRESENT since it is my birthday today!

It's interesting how both birthdays and the new year (January 1st), both offer a feeling to individuals that they can "conquer the world" on those days and go forth to start something new or finish something old!

I'll give it another try, Jerome!  It's been revamped, right?