Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 1605 times)

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Happy New Year!
« on: January 01, 2019, 12:13:05 AM »
Welcome 2019!  May everyone prosper!

Offline thema

• View Profile
Re: Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 10:12:37 AM »
Happy New YEAR! ;C ;C ;C

Offline thema

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 10:13:56 AM »
PMC domain http://the-self-improvement-center.com/ can't visit,maybe need to renew that domain

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 12:05:09 PM »
The PMC domain was only used to show what the PMC sites looked like.  The PMC products havent been updated since 2014 but you can still download the zipped files and open an html editor if you want to see what the PMC sites look like.

It's not a domain renewal issue(just went on namecheap and the site is listed as taken), more likely the site has been removed from it's hosting.

PMC domain http://the-self-improvement-center.com/ can't visit,maybe need to renew that domain

Offline thema

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 05:08:23 AM »
I can visit it in Dec 2018,hope that can go on and how to download those PMC articles packages?

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 10:14:54 AM »
First, these are not article packages, they are html sites.  Second, the PMC sites havent been updated since 2014 but you are welcome to download them from the Gold Membership Area just click on the Profit Maker Sites link.  Third if you are looking PLR Article Packages just click on the PLR Articles Link in the Gold Membership Area.

I can visit it in Dec 2018,hope that can go on and how to download those PMC articles packages?

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 01:11:25 PM »
Belated New Year's greetings to RRW Forum members  from Jim
Welcome 2019!  May everyone prosper!

Offline thema

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 02:28:42 AM »

First, these are not article packages, they are html sites.  Second, the PMC sites havent been updated since 2014 but you are welcome to download them from the Gold Membership Area just click on the Profit Maker Sites link.  Third if you are looking PLR Article Packages just click on the PLR Articles Link in the Gold Membership Area.

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 10:16:40 PM »
You're welcome!