Author Topic: Hospital For me!  (Read 3693 times)

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
Re: Hospital For me!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 01:59:33 AM »
Great to know you are on the road to recovery Donald.

You should not have any problem sleeping with Tramadol for medication!  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jim

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 12:35:24 PM »
Or you could try a big bowl of ice cream!  :laugh: That works for me!  :sleep:

Mark
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

Offline magicman

• SR Member
    • View Profile
    • Business Building for Small Business
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 12:32:17 AM »
Ahhh Donald - Glad the procedure is in the past and the way forward looks bright.When I went down with an emergency gall bladder situation (and was out of work about 2 months), my work policy paid me 2/3s of what I'd been earning - both salary and commissions! And it was a policy they fully funded. Pretty lucky break. Glad you've got some help from the gov't.

Even a pittance can be helpful. There's been a couple of times this last year I've had to go to the "car bank." That's a little storage area between the front seats into which I would dump my change. Normally good for a few burgers and a Coke here in the USA. LOL

Hope your pain is under control and and you're gettin' through the days and nights well.Please give my best to dear Mary - I'm hoping she's getting on well, also.

Sending love and prayers your way, laddie. Keep your head up and your arse down. -MM

Offline Donald

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 05:21:09 AM »
Hi Donald.

Glad to hear that you are safe and sound. Not so good that you are not getting paid leave though. But it does look like you will have extra time to build your online business while you are healing. :)

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Al

Thanks AL, getting there. A bit painful today but bearable. First week nearly up, flying past. I haven't been in the mood to do anything to be honest. I get the plaster off next week and hopefully will be more mobile and will do something. Thanks again bud.

Offline Donald

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2015, 05:24:09 AM »
Ahhh Donald - Glad the procedure is in the past and the way forward looks bright.When I went down with an emergency gall bladder situation (and was out of work about 2 months), my work policy paid me 2/3s of what I'd been earning - both salary and commissions! And it was a policy they fully funded. Pretty lucky break. Glad you've got some help from the gov't.

Even a pittance can be helpful. There's been a couple of times this last year I've had to go to the "car bank." That's a little storage area between the front seats into which I would dump my change. Normally good for a few burgers and a Coke here in the USA. LOL

Hope your pain is under control and and you're gettin' through the days and nights well.Please give my best to dear Mary - I'm hoping she's getting on well, also.

Sending love and prayers your way, laddie. Keep your head up and your arse down. -MM

MM, certainly glad the procedure is over. Onwards and upwards. I sleep no bad at nights, usually until 0400, up for the toilet and onto FB for half and back to sleep, not always successful. But can't complain. Thanks again bud.

Offline Donald

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2015, 05:25:50 AM »
Or you could try a big bowl of ice cream!  :laugh: That works for me!  :sleep:

Mark

Hi Mark, never heard of that one ......lol but anything worth a try.

Offline Donald

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2015, 05:28:00 AM »
Great to know you are on the road to recovery Donald.

You should not have any problem sleeping with Tramadol for medication!  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jim

Thanks Jim, yes the trammy good for the pain, and not bad for sleeping. As I mentioned in another post, usually awake by 0400, and cannot always get back to sleep...lol.

Offline Donald

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2015, 05:29:33 AM »
donald,

hope your stay is short and you do better than me

Thanks mate, in for one night only. Now for recovery time. Hope you're keeping in good health my friend.

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2015, 10:34:36 AM »
Oh Donald,

Just catching up here and saw your initial post about your "upcoming surgery" and then all the posts after that.  Ouch!

I'm glad to know the surgery is over and done with and that you're now on the road to recovery, even if it is slow going.  I'm also glad you've got some medication relief for the pain.

Just take it easy and take your time on getting back into the swing of things.

Karen

Offline Donald

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2015, 05:44:24 AM »
Oh Donald,

Just catching up here and saw your initial post about your "upcoming surgery" and then all the posts after that.  Ouch!

I'm glad to know the surgery is over and done with and that you're now on the road to recovery, even if it is slow going.  I'm also glad you've got some medication relief for the pain.

Just take it easy and take your time on getting back into the swing of things.

Karen

Hi Karen,

Thanks for that. I had he plaster and staples removed yesterday. Got a moon boot, that's what they call it over here, I can put partial weight on my foot, with the crutches taking the bulk of my weight. Physio won't start till end of Nov at the earliest.

Regards

Donald