Author Topic: How Knowledgeable Everyone On This Site Is!  (Read 644 times)

Offline PaluRainbowSong

• I like RRW and want to support it
    • View Profile
How Knowledgeable Everyone On This Site Is!
« on: September 23, 2018, 04:12:39 PM »
I'm amazed how knowlegeable everyone on this site is!  It amazes me!  In comparison, I feel computer illiterate but I also know my knowledge of how to use a computer, social media site or a smart phone is gradually increasing.  Still, for those who grew up before computers were invented, it's a steep learning curve that's hard to grasp entirely!

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
    • Easy Internet Marketing Software
Re: How Knowledgeable Everyone On This Site Is!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:50:29 AM »
Palu

if you had followed the advice that I have given you repeatedly since your first post on Sep 30 2016, you would have the knowledge that you needed to make money online and make your living conditions better.  Instead you dont follow anyone's advice and then complain about your standard of living.

Only YOU can change your circumstances but YOU must taken action!

NOTE: To everyone else, I'm normally not harsh in my responses but Palu is a special case.  He has been told repeatedly over the years how to make his circumstances better.  But he hasnt taken the advice to heart (and taken action) but he will complain about his circumstances and his personal issues.  We (meaning not just the admins but the old heads who have been around for a while and made money online in various ways) are here to help everyone BUT you must do you part ie listen to the advice you're given and attempt what you've been told.  Nobody will fault you if you try and have problems....it shows you are willing to put some skin in the game.

Jerome