Author Topic: Independant Sales Agents  (Read 643 times)

Offline mobear410

• Rocketing Through
    • View Profile
    • Ample Green Foundation
Independant Sales Agents
« on: May 30, 2014, 02:44:33 AM »
 :help: I am looking for people who love to do sales.  Either in person (locally Medford Or area) or phone sales which means you would not need to actually be in the local area.  It is selling PPC or Coupon Set Up. Drop me an email & I will be glad to send you a link for you to go check out that explains what I am looking for. It pays 30% commission. The retail suggested price of the Coupons is $99 that is active once it is published & runs for 45 days. I don't remember what the PPC cost is but it isn't the most expensive.  Once you get a business to pay for the services offered it becomes a recurring type of income.  I also need someone to look at the business listings that is already set up & to call them for a follow up (script provided) but not to actually sell them anything but to see if they will go to the listing, verify that the information is correct then take control of the listing.  Once they do that much WomVegas will automatically send them information about how they could expand their current advertising through WomVegas. I would be able to give you access to a CRM created just for this type of sales.  I will be paying bonuses when they are earned.  Having just started sending out requests I have no previous sales person thus I do not know how much the bonuses would be but I am very generous. Again you would be an independent agent. You would pick your own hours during working days & working hours. You would have to pay your own taxes & business fees that might apply.
You would be working with a non profit foundation (Ample Green Foundation) & the money earned will be going into a fund in order to pay the overhead for the foundation & being given to other non profit businesses to help them better serve the local community.
While I know you may or may not want or need to know this. I am a disabled Vietnam veteran who has enough income to live very comfortably & I do not have to do this but it is what I want to leave as a legacy. I do noth have any children so this is the best way that I can give back to the local community & if the money really starts to roll in to the rest of the country & possibly the world. If you love sales then this is an opportunity to earn money while helping a vet do something nice for the country (I hope it gets that big) that has taken care of me. My website is http://www.amplegreenfoundation.com  which is still under construction simply because I am doing everything right now so I basically don't have enough time to do it all. Of course both my site & my 1 client's site is constantly being hacked which also slows me down. Contact me at thom.amplegreenfoundation@gmail.com Subject Independent Agent

Thank you

Thom Dickey, C.E.O. & Co Founder
http://www.amplegreenfoundation.com

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Re: Independant Sales Agents
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 06:25:15 AM »
Since you mentioned your sites and you clients sites being hacked you might want to go through Protect Your Websites and Beat the Hackers Added on May 21, 2014