Author Topic: Millionaire Mind...  (Read 899 times)

Offline surffab

• View Profile
Millionaire Mind...
« on: June 14, 2011, 05:38:32 AM »
Hi guys

I'm reading the book "The Millionaire Mind" now and I'm wondering if somebody of you has participated in one of the Millionaire Mind Intensive seminars?
I have not even read half of the book but it opened my eyes and made me realize that I'm conditioned completely wrong regarding money.... and that can have a big influence on my internet marketing stuff.... like having invested hours and money but did not earn a cent yet.... I hope I will be able to recondition myself regarding this topic with the second part of the book.... and I was thinking about one of this seminars (really affordable). Since I'm from Europe and almost all the seminars are already done I was wondering if somebody of you took the chance to go (also in US). There will be one in UK in sept, maybe I will attend, depending on what happens when I have finished the book and took action.
I can just recommend the book, it's definitely worth to read about this topic, maybe somebody has already more experience and can share it?

BR
Fabian