Author Topic: REQUEST PLEASE  (Read 1844 times)

Offline supereagle

• View Profile
REQUEST PLEASE
« on: January 21, 2010, 06:59:44 AM »
I am happy to find this forum where a newbie like me can learn. God bless Mark Austin for bringing this forum up.
Dear Mark, Your method of payment through pay pal may deprive some of us from Africa from Upgrading our membership To "GOLD" some of these African Countries are not allowed to pay through pay pal. Some that do pay through pay pal usually use their online friends' accounts , the one deprived usually sends money by wire transfer  to his online friend's account,his friends now carry out the order on his behalf.
Please Mark , include this method of wire transfer in your payment method so that some members who do not have pay pal account can upgrade as well.

Also, I need a honest online friend in this regard as well who can help me do some online purchases. I will do the funding
Supereagle

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
Re: REQUEST PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 08:22:11 AM »
I am happy to find this forum where a newbie like me can learn. God bless Mark Austin for bringing this forum up.
Dear Mark, Your method of payment through pay pal may deprive some of us from Africa from Upgrading our membership To "GOLD" some of these African Countries are not allowed to pay through pay pal. Some that do pay through pay pal usually use their online friends' accounts , the one deprived usually sends money by wire transfer  to his online friend's account,his friends now carry out the order on his behalf.
Please Mark , include this method of wire transfer in your payment method so that some members who do not have pay pal account can upgrade as well.

Also, I need a honest online friend in this regard as well who can help me do some online purchases. I will do the funding
Supereagle

Hi Supereagle,

It's nice to meet you.

And welcome to RRW.

I believe Mark does have some sort of alternative pay process for the Gold membership. Although I maybe wrong.  Or, he or some of the other members may be able to suggest a payment method that will be of benefit to you.

Mark will be along soon enough to answer your question.  Or, you can send a PM to him.

A good way to get acquainted online is to interact regularly so people can get to know you.  In most instances, though, it won't happen right away.

I think, though, your best option for making payments like you suggest is to go through a reliable service, not through someone you meet online.

Karen

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 09:02:18 AM »

Supereagle

Hi supereagle

Here is Mark's comment on another post that may be relevant to your position.

Hi

Have you considered using 2Checkout.com, AlertPay.com, or Google Checkout?  Also, you should look into getting your own merchant account. I have a friend that sets up merchant account for businesses & online merchants. If you guys are interested I will see if I can get him to put together a good package with special low rates for RRW members.

Let me know ...
Mark

Hope that helps

Jim

Offline supereagle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 09:08:25 AM »
Thanks Karen for the advice. I will give that a trial. I hope your PM means "Private Message" or "Personal Message." I just like to be in a forum, somebody is always there to guide you aright.

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 03:36:58 PM »
Mark, Your method of payment through pay pal may deprive some of us from Africa from Upgrading our membership To "GOLD" some of these African Countries are not allowed to pay through pay pal. Some that do pay through pay pal usually use their online friends' accounts , the one deprived usually sends money by wire transfer  to his online friend's account,his friends now carry out the order on his behalf.

Hi Supereagle,

I'll be happy to help you!  For members who are unable to use/access a Paypal account, we do have several alternate payments processors:

- Checks
- Bank Checks
- Money Orders
- AlertPay
- Western Union
- MoneyBookers
- Credit Card (Master Card, Visa, Discover, & American Express --> all processed through our merchant account, not Paypal)

Let me know if one of those suit you.

Thanks,

Mark
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 07:52:09 AM »
Thanks Karen for the advice. I will give that a trial. I hope your PM means "Private Message" or "Personal Message." I just like to be in a forum, somebody is always there to guide you aright.

Hi Supereagle.

You're welcome.

And yes, you are correct, "PM" does mean "private message." (There is also another one that people sometimes use - "DM," which is "Direct Message." I apologize for not being clear about that.

Karen

P.S. And I see Jim was also here to give you a link to another thread where Mark talked about payment options.

And then Mark also stopped by with a whole list of options.  So, it looks like you're good to go!  ;D