Author Topic: Where is everyone... And where I have been!  (Read 497 times)

Offline Kelly Ling

• View Profile
Where is everyone... And where I have been!
« on: April 26, 2019, 08:45:29 PM »
Hi, everyone.  I was wondering where everyone is these days?  I know that this is and still is a great community.  I also know that everyone has been missing Mark and his leadership.  If you're still here, please let us know and send up a smoke signal to tell us what you've been doing.   :shocked2:

That being said, I'm just going to update what has been going on here on our home front.  Last year, I developed a foot infection that was very debilitating.  It took over 10 months to recover from it.  Two surgeries, three months of daily antibiotics infusions, and more.  Took its toll on my family and me.

Then my husband's cancer came back.  It is his second round with it in 18 months.  He had surgery and then started chemo again this past January.  Just two weeks ago, he had a bone marrow transplant. A week after that, he was back in the hospital for a week due to an infection.  We're back out now and continuing with the after transplant plans, just waiting to see if/when he recovers from all of this.

What I CAN say is that God has been good to us - all the time.  Our family and friends have supported us - both with prayers and financial support since my husband's company asked us to find our own insurance after his first round of cancer.  We are part of a Christian medical share group, but like any insurance, they don't cover the cancer again unless it's been 5 years since the first instance.

If you'd like to keep up with us and what's going on, please visit https://givesendgo.com/keithlingcancer

If anyone would like to stay in touch, please let me know.  Soli Deo Gloria!

Kelly Ling

Kelly Ling