Author Topic: Brand New Jimmy D Brown 300-Page Course  (Read 1586 times)

Offline SurfSmarter

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
Brand New Jimmy D Brown 300-Page Course
« on: February 14, 2018, 11:50:41 AM »
The 50% Off Coupon (BlogEase50) For Jimmy D Brown's Brand New 300-Page Course!

Might make a nice (personal use ) addition

OPTION 1: Privage Label Rights

When you order the PLR version, you will get everything on this page in editable .doc formate for you to rebrand and sell as your own. You wil also get a sales page just like this one! (With only a “personal use only“ order button below.) Simply insert your order links, and upload to your site- you‘re ready to take orders! Sell just five copies and you‘ll have your investment returned. Everything else is pure profit! Regularly $497, but Coupon Code allows the first 50 licensees to pay only $297!

http://www.primeplr.com/BlogEase/

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Re: Brand New Jimmy D Brown 300-Page Course
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 06:46:37 PM »
Jimmy always puts out some great products and quite a few of his products are already in the membership.  Check out the Internet Marketing Black Belt section of the membership!  It's all Jimmy's products!

The 50% Off Coupon (BlogEase50) For Jimmy D Brown's Brand New 300-Page Course!

Might make a nice (personal use ) addition

OPTION 1: Privage Label Rights

When you order the PLR version, you will get everything on this page in editable .doc formate for you to rebrand and sell as your own. You wil also get a sales page just like this one! (With only a “personal use only“ order button below.) Simply insert your order links, and upload to your site- you‘re ready to take orders! Sell just five copies and you‘ll have your investment returned. Everything else is pure profit! Regularly $497, but Coupon Code allows the first 50 licensees to pay only $297!

http://www.primeplr.com/BlogEase/

Offline SurfSmarter

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 01:58:20 PM »
Yep! and that was the main reason for my suggestion/request.

...over 300 pages Brand new material would make a fantastic addition IMO

John

Offline magicman

• SR Member
    • View Profile
    • Business Building for Small Business
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 12:30:19 AM »
 Hey, Y'all - do free members get full access to the training areas like the "Internet Marketing Black Belt" area as forum members?

How does that access path work? - Thx. - MM

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 08:39:26 AM »
Nope!  It's only for Gold members.

Hey, Y'all - do free members get full access to the training areas like the "Internet Marketing Black Belt" area as forum members?

How does that access path work? - Thx. - MM

Offline magicman

• SR Member
    • View Profile
    • Business Building for Small Business
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 01:18:18 PM »
Jerome, somehow I knew I could count on you for a timely answer. Actually, that's very good news. Could be a strong path to Gold upgrade sales without the need for an active admin.

MM

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 07:05:16 AM »
it's ok to have freebies but some things simply have to be paid for in some way shape or form.
Jerome, somehow I knew I could count on you for a timely answer. Actually, that's very good news. Could be a strong path to Gold upgrade sales without the need for an active admin.

MM

Offline SurfSmarter

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 03:08:32 PM »
Could be a strong path to Gold upgrade sales without the need for an active admin.

MM

that was exactly my thinking behind the request... brand new material for the gold members Training area... there hasn't been any significant additions in a year or so.

Offline Ron Killian

• View Profile
    • Private Label Rights
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 08:09:45 PM »
Could be a strong path to Gold upgrade sales without the need for an active admin.

MM

that was exactly my thinking behind the request... brand new material for the gold members Training area... there hasn't been any significant additions in a year or so.

Noticed that the other day, been a long time since anything new has shown up there. :(

Offline SurfSmarter

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2018, 12:35:05 PM »
I bit the bullet to get the PLR on this one... (I can offer personal use rights)

...as always I'll continue to offer discounts to those fellow RRW members that might be interested
(PM for details).

John

Offline ckoch

• Sr Member
  • I do all kinds of design
    • View Profile
    • Koch Consulting And Design!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 11:43:02 AM »
yep I was just getting ready to comment how its been a year since we've had a gold product so glad to see that.  I guess I consider the black belt just the same as the gold area but i was thinking of the "Goldmine area" with this comment as well.  Just a heads up to mark I know its probably hard to get the regular area updated these days so I thought I'd mention it.  No rush tho.