Author Topic: Website Hosting  (Read 1346 times)

Offline kh65

• View Profile
Website Hosting
« on: January 03, 2014, 03:17:17 PM »
Looking for an inexpensive ,reliable hosting provider? I can provide that for you  for more information go to

http://superiorgold.info  :wav:

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Re: Website Hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 04:56:36 PM »
interesting website.  are you affiliated with them?  The free ebooks look very familiar!

Offline Korry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 10:48:32 AM »
Prices really do look nice. Thanks for sharing this here!

Offline Ra. One

• Life is too Hard, Try to Be Successful...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 12:16:05 PM »
That's true, Snginc. Nice website, though. But it doesn't look professional

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 06:07:00 PM »
I agree that site doesnt look very professional.  I business with a .info domain just doesnt sound professional.

That's true, Snginc. Nice website, though. But it doesn't look professional

Offline Korry

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 07:53:06 AM »
I agree that site doesnt look very professional.  I business with a .info domain just doesnt sound professional.

I wouldn't say it's because of domain..

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 08:06:05 AM »
I would.  Some people forget the original reason for some of the domain extensions... .org was for organizations .edu is for higher level educational institutions ....etc.  When someone uses the wrong domain extension for the wrong reason its unprofessional in my eyes.  It shows a lack of understanding...if they dont understand that what else dont they understand about their own business or business practices?  You only have 1 chance to make a first impression!

I wouldn't say it's because of domain..

Offline Ra. One

• Life is too Hard, Try to Be Successful...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 10:26:34 PM »
Initially, I was talking 'bout the design. But now I see that even the domain TLD does't match that kind of business model. Only the Contents are Nice.

valpubs

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 06:11:07 AM »
Link doesn't work for me (Firefox iss. 27+) 10:10am GMT Sunday 23rd March 2014

Offline Korry

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 10:08:20 AM »
I would.  Some people forget the original reason for some of the domain extensions... .org was for organizations .edu is for higher level educational institutions ....etc.  When someone uses the wrong domain extension for the wrong reason its unprofessional in my eyes.  It shows a lack of understanding...if they dont understand that what else dont they understand about their own business or business practices?  You only have 1 chance to make a first impression!

We are talking about this specific page, not all pages in general. Wrong domain can succeed if design is decent, content is good and marketing is right. Good domain with bad everything can't. In this case, domain choice is bad, but I don't think that is the main reason why this site doesn't look professional. It doesn't look good because design is way below average, content on the page has almost nothing to do with service offered, details on services are incomplete and only good thing in this whole story are prices.