Author Topic: Killer Weight Loss GRAPHICS Package-500 And Complete LIST BUILDING Funnel  (Read 2129 times)

Offline praveenben

• View Profile
    • Praveenben Blog
Weight Loss Niche Domination Graphics Pack
Hey All,
     Thanks For Stopping By And Checking Out My New WSO “Weight Loss Niche Domination Graphics”! The Package Includes 100 Quote Graphics, 100 Meme Graphics, 50 Header Graphics And Premade List Building Funnel Which Includes Lead Capturing E-Book, Squeege Page And Follow-Up Mails.

Click the link below and grab it while it is available for crazy low price.
http://www.warriorplus.com/w/v/4lsygy/resellrights

If you are interested in promoting as an affiliate, pick up your link here -
http://www.warriorplus.com/affiliate/offer/35862   (or ) http://www.warriorplus.com/affiliate/offer/35863

As always I appreciate it so much, Thank you.
Praveen Ben

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Re: Killer Weight Loss GRAPHICS Package-500 And Complete LIST BUILDING Funnel
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 11:52:14 AM »
congrats on your wso!  Looks like a winner!

Offline hillsborowd

• Sr Member
  • Best Forum to be In
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 10:33:30 PM »
Yes congrates on your offer. I hope it is very successful
Bill Brooks    hillsborowd@gmail.com

Offline tcolleen

• View Profile
    • Entreprenurse
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 11:14:06 AM »
That looks like a great package.  Good sales page, too.  I'll bet it sells well.  Good luck!

valpubs

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 11:47:55 AM »
Praveen

You may want to live up to your sales copy and disconnect your buy button - otherwise this offer is open to anyone, not just Warrior members.

Of course, if you want to offer it at a lower price for RRW members then we can move this thread to the Special Offers area.

Offline praveenben

• View Profile
    • Praveenben Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 03:15:19 AM »
Hi Dom Valentine,

I confirm that this offer is exclusively available to warrior forum only. Buy button is in fact a link to WSO thread.

I want to remove this buy button as  suggested by you, but I have not found edit option for this post. If you can guide me, I am grateful to you.

Regards,
Praveenben

Offline mlane

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
Have to say
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 11:29:27 PM »
OK, I give up.  What is this even doing here?  4 posts, and now you are flogging your WSO?  Is is PLR? Can Mark buy it with rights for us? Will you give us a special RRW deal? (as it is in the Special Offers area) If yes, great. If not, then why are you posting it here? To me this just seems like you are spamming me. I think if we let this happen, what is to stop every other warrior coming over here doing the same thing with their WSO's? 

OK. I may be alone in this, but I had to say something. Now, if it were Bill, Karen, Jerome or ANYBODY who is actually part of our rather lovely forum, I would have no problem. But a 4 poster?  That is a problem. 

OK, where is that soapbox smilie, 'cause I have to jump off now

Offline hillsborowd

• Sr Member
  • Best Forum to be In
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 11:47:28 AM »
becare that there not a noose around when you jump off that soapbox Lane.
Bill Brooks    hillsborowd@gmail.com

Offline dannyturner

• View Profile
Re: Have to say
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 07:06:15 AM »
OK, I give up.  What is this even doing here?  4 posts, and now you are flogging your WSO?  Is is PLR? Can Mark buy it with rights for us? Will you give us a special RRW deal? (as it is in the Special Offers area) If yes, great. If not, then why are you posting it here? To me this just seems like you are spamming me. I think if we let this happen, what is to stop every other warrior coming over here doing the same thing with their WSO's? 

OK. I may be alone in this, but I had to say something. Now, if it were Bill, Karen, Jerome or ANYBODY who is actually part of our rather lovely forum, I would have no problem. But a 4 poster?  That is a problem. 

OK, where is that soapbox smilie, 'cause I have to jump off now

I was wandering about this, checked the rules and it appears to me that unlike a WSO it does not have to be special to this forum, but Mark has posted....

Starting today, if the majority of your forum posts are offers then there's a very good chance your offers are going to get deleted.(on: December 04, 2013)