Author Topic: Help with Facebook Pages  (Read 1157 times)

Offline amgreen50

• View Profile
    • Internet Marketing Resources
Help with Facebook Pages
« on: January 22, 2012, 08:42:21 PM »
Am I missing something?

Ever video and info product I have read shows a simple method of using an iFrame to add things to a Facebook page. I have not been able to find the box to enter the coding for the iFrame YET!  I have clicked on every link, read all the available FB help pages, and I still can't find the thing.  Am I overlooking something?

What I wanted to do was add a subscription form on the page for a free ecourse to help with building a list.

If this feature is no longer available (and I am not blind or crazy) I will have to try something different. Something like a post describing the course and benefits then a link pointing to an external sign up page.

Please advise.....

Thanks!
Alan Green

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Facebook Pages
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 10:15:44 AM »
Hi Alan,

I don't know the answer to your question, however I see you posted here a number of days ago and did not receive a response.

Perhaps with me responding, it will bring your question to the top again so others will see it and respond.

Or, you might send a PM (private message) to Mark, using the PM in the Menu bar above. Maybe he can help you sort it out.

Karen

P.S. Are you using the "help" instructions at Facebook? Maybe they have some answers for you.

Offline magicman

• SR Member
    • View Profile
    • Business Building for Small Business
Re: Help with Facebook Pages
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 04:34:56 PM »
Hi Alan -- when ll else fails, I Google. Try "iframe for facebook.

Here's one of the first 3-4 results which looked promising: http://www.facebook.com/iframe.apps

Let us know how you get on. - Magicman