Author Topic: Hi to All  (Read 1419 times)

Offline jcmarc

• View Profile
Hi to All
« on: August 11, 2017, 06:43:54 PM »
Have been browsing the site and forum and I must say I am impressed. However I must do due diligence before diving deeper. I am kind of new to the Network marketing scene. I am technical minded (have set up several sites) just have never looked at the business side of it.  I never considered PLR MMR as vehicle but it is interesting. I must ask how is security of the files in this regard. I understand many of the items are in PDF or other vulnerable format. So how is security handled.
I have not signed up for Gold yet have read many of your posts and it does seem that you are adults. That's refreshing. Thanks and appreciate any comments. Will continue browsing.

John

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi to All
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 08:11:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum John

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by security.  If you are asking about access to files, you must log in either as a free or gold member to download files.  Each membership gives access to different files.

If this isnt what you meant by security can you please clarify your question.

Jerome
Have been browsing the site and forum and I must say I am impressed. However I must do due diligence before diving deeper. I am kind of new to the Network marketing scene. I am technical minded (have set up several sites) just have never looked at the business side of it.  I never considered PLR MMR as vehicle but it is interesting. I must ask how is security of the files in this regard. I understand many of the items are in PDF or other vulnerable format. So how is security handled.
I have not signed up for Gold yet have read many of your posts and it does seem that you are adults. That's refreshing. Thanks and appreciate any comments. Will continue browsing.

John

Offline jcmarc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 04:54:32 AM »
Jerome,

Thanks for the welcome, apologize let me clarify. Is there a process in place to scan these files/packages which are downloaded to ensure there is not any malicious code injected? Or is that the responsibility of the member.  Have you had any issues with this in the past.  Apologize if this is not the correct forum to pose this question. Just doing my due diligence. Again I am impressed with the site and forum. Tons of valuable information and good dialog going on.

John

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 06:28:15 AM »
Marc does scan everything prior to including files in the membership site.  Be that as it may, it's ALWAYS the responsibility of member to do their own check of any files on their own system.  The thing to remember is every antivirus software is different and may register a false positive on files.

Jerome

NOTE: I am moving your question to the appropriate section.  This is a tech question not really an introduction. 
Jerome,

Thanks for the welcome, apologize let me clarify. Is there a process in place to scan these files/packages which are downloaded to ensure there is not any malicious code injected? Or is that the responsibility of the member.  Have you had any issues with this in the past.  Apologize if this is not the correct forum to pose this question. Just doing my due diligence. Again I am impressed with the site and forum. Tons of valuable information and good dialog going on.

John

Offline jcmarc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 06:54:22 AM »
Jerome,

Thanks for the quick response and answering my question. Apologize again if I did not have that in the correct forum. I see you are an early riser like myself.

r/
John

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 07:26:39 AM »
Hi John

:welcome: to the RRW forum.

Jim

Offline snginc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 06:07:51 AM »
That's what Jim and I do here on the forum.  Help to take care of the members.

Jerome
Jerome,

Thanks for the quick response and answering my question. Apologize again if I did not have that in the correct forum. I see you are an early riser like myself.

r/
John

Offline jcmarc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 07:26:49 PM »
Good evening Guys and Gals,
Went ahead and signed up for the Gold Membership. I sent a ticket into Mark for the Hosting Package. Wanted to know is it possible take the Nameservers and load them into my Domain Service while I wait to get setup?

Have a great night
John