Author Topic: Help! Adsense ID Appears On Webpage  (Read 1410 times)

Ed Guerena

  • Guest
Help! Adsense ID Appears On Webpage
« on: June 18, 2011, 01:03:01 PM »
Hi,
I have set up several Amazon/Adsense sites up.

I have noticed a problem with the one with the most traffic.

My adsense ID # is showing up on the page in several places on the site.

http://electric-shaverreviews.com/panasonic-es8243a-arc-iv-nano-mens-wet-dry-rechargeable-shaver

Any have a solution that they can share with me to remove this?

Thank you,
Ed



Offline Wayne

  • Sr. Member
  • Posts: 527
  • Let's EAT: Exposure-Action-Trade
    • View Profile
    • Mercs LLC: Action Oriented Technology
Re: Help! Adsense ID Appears On Webpage
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 01:21:47 PM »
My adsense ID # is showing up on the page in several places on the site.

It looks like you're using Wordpress and whichever plugin/theme you're using is not doing the right thing with your pub-ID.

I would guess that either that extra space at the end of the pub-ID is making it not parse correctly or the plugin/theme you're using is expecting the whole adsense block code, not just the pub-ID, to be pasted in the right spot.

If you share more about what you're using plugin/theme-wise I'm sure we can help more.

HTH

Ed Guerena

  • Guest
Re: Help! Adsense ID Appears On Webpage
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:43:23 AM »
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for replying.

I'm using the Clearness Theme.

I use Advertising Manager Plugin to control my adsense ads.

My issue here stems (I believe) from having originally experimented with another Adsense plugin. The problem I had on this website (my first) has not been duplicated on any other of my sites.

The issue was that my Adsense Pub # was showing up on 3 or 4 places in my website. visable to the public.

My search for a solution took me to the Dashboard/Appearance/Editor.

On the right sidebar under Templates, I noticed a reference to my adsense ads. When I clicked on these, The box in the middle of the dashboard showed the Adsense Pub # which I deleted. The corresponding adsense # on the website disappeared. I did the same for the rest of the files and that took care of that issue.

Ed