Author Topic: Problem with a product - 112 WordPress Themes - from November/2010  (Read 1632 times)

marcusazzi

Hi guys!

I would like some help and clarification with one product from November 2010 (PLR Vault), whose name is 112 WordPress Themes.

I downloaded it and, besides there is a directory with the 112 WP themes screenshots available to check them, there is almost no WP theme available in it (besides 1 or 2).

Would you please check it and provide the corrected zip file, which contain all the WP themes?

Thanks.

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
Re: Problem with a product - 112 WordPress Themes - from November/2010
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 06:39:19 PM »
Hi Marcusazzi,

I'll be happy to help you with this.  After you open the "112 Wordpress Themes" you will see several folders:

- Headers
- HTML Themes
- wp-screenshots
- WPThemes

The themes will be inside the "WPThemes" folder. If you are not seeing that folder then you may need to re-download that "112 WP Themes" file.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

marcusazzi

Re: Problem with a product - 112 WordPress Themes - from November/2010
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 01:37:47 PM »
Hi Mark!

Thanks for clarification. You were right: I just had to download it again.

What is funny is that it was showed there in the download page that the size of zip file was 18 MB, just as the same size of my previous downloaded file here. Weird concidence! :) Now the file is 52 MB.

Thanks.

Marcus