Author Topic: 100000 plr articles  (Read 6961 times)

Offline Jim Burney

• The Lord is my Shepherd-I Shall not Want
    • View Profile
    • Beginners Guide To Internet Marketing
Re: 100000 plr articles
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2009, 12:31:27 PM »
That is more than enough articles to do some serious business.

Just one concern-how long have these articles been going round?

J

J

To get unique plr articles would cost a small fortune.

Just rewrite those that you want from the package.

By reading the plr articles you will probably get other ideas popping into your head.

Hope that helps

Jim

Offline BTubbs

• View Profile
BRILLIANT!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 04:36:06 PM »
Print them out and fold 'em up and you have hats, boats, bracelets, firelighters... heck anything you like  ;D

My PLR problems are solved. Brilliant suggestion.  ;D

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
Re: BRILLIANT!
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 09:01:22 AM »
D said:

Print them out and fold 'em up and you have hats, boats, bracelets, firelighters... heck anything you like  ;D

Jim responded:

My PLR problems are solved. Brilliant suggestion.  ;D

I agree with Jim's response to D's post.    :::ww ;D

Karen

freesendil

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 09:50:26 PM »
where is ur 154mb download session located in your post?

Offline Jim Burney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 07:23:32 AM »
where is ur 154mb download session located in your post?

It is in the gold members area under the Articles directory.

Dwriter

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 03:16:27 PM »
Don't forget social media, people, the wave of the future and for many of the present, too.

Use PLR excerpts to Tweet 2 or 3 times a day on Twitter with nuggets in your niche to your followers (and theirs).
Create Squidoo Lenses and Hub Pages from them.
Edit them to be an article series on MySpace.
Paste bits on your Facebook page. (I'm going to post something about professional Facebook pages elsewhere in the forum later this week -- hopefully -- that is directly related to the new FB changes. Very cool, actually.)

::)

(Don't you roll your eyes at me. I saw that.)

:::ww

Deb Gallardo

Offline Jim Burney

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 05:38:40 AM »
Don't forget social media, people, the wave of the future and for many of the present, too.

Use PLR excerpts to Tweet 2 or 3 times a day on Twitter with nuggets in your niche to your followers (and theirs).
Paste bits on your Facebook page. (I'm going to post something about professional Facebook pages elsewhere in the forum later this week -- hopefully -- that is directly related to the new FB changes. Very cool, actually.)

Deb Gallardo

Deb

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Can't help it! ;;:B 8)shh

Seriously though, great input. Roll on your post about professional Facebook pages

Regards

Jim

Offline KarenMcG

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 12:57:05 PM »

Deb Gallardo

Deb,

Thank you for these suggestions. Some, I had seen before. Others I had not. So this is great.

Karen

Dwriter

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2009, 10:39:00 AM »
I wish I could say that I wrote this article, but someone with MUCH more experience with FB than I have beat me to it, and as she is my mentor and friend, I gladly step aside and allow her the limelight.

Introducing -- TADA -- Lynn Terry!

If you don't know this woman, at least by her stellar reputation, then you've got to come to one of her Tuesday webinars (but not this coming week, as she's traveling). Lynn will be one of the presenters at Willie Crawford's Birthday Bash in Orlando later this month, and she co-hosts a weekly IM online "radio" show with Ed Dale, Michelle MacPherson, and Paul Colligan. This is one very smart cookie, who has built up a community of rabidly loyal followers who are as giving of their time and expertise as Lynn herself is, at her selfstartersweeklytips.com/forum, myself included. She's been making a living online for going on 13 years. And she's a single mom. Very cool woman.

Her article is on her blog here: http://www.clicknewz.com/1871/professional-facebook-page/