Author Topic: Print Design Template  (Read 948 times)

Offline ebooksjunkie

• View Profile
Print Design Template
« on: April 28, 2017, 10:44:30 AM »
Hey guys,

I found some "Print Design Templates" in the member area, seems Mark added them in 2016 (Aug, Sep, Oct 2016)

Since they were added with personal use rights and no specific guide or instructions were provided after I downloaded one of the files, I was wondering if there is a sales page I can reference to online?

Thing is, one of the templates included is a Calendar in AI (Adobe Illustrator) so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a tutorial on editing a AI template and which online company I can use to send the design to and print it when I am done?

Any tips?

Regards

Offline Kelly Ling

• View Profile
Re: Print Design Template
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 01:51:47 PM »
As far as printing from an Illustrator file, most printers use Adobe.  You should be able to contact any of them online (or locally) and ask them if they can work with an AI file.  If they can't, they can usually work with a PDF file. 

Best person to ask what files they can work with is going to be the printer.

Kelly Ling
Kelly Ling

Offline ebooksjunkie

• View Profile
Re: Print Design Template
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 04:56:01 PM »
Thank you Kelly.
I reckon that was my first option offline though they can be pricey, but wasn't sure if anyone knew any other online alternative that can print your designs into calendars and mail it to you or the customer.

Regards

As far as printing from an Illustrator file, most printers use Adobe.  You should be able to contact any of them online (or locally) and ask them if they can work with an AI file.  If they can't, they can usually work with a PDF file. 

Best person to ask what files they can work with is going to be the printer.

Kelly Ling