Author Topic: Profit Maker Sites  (Read 1392 times)

Offline johnsmuts

• View Profile
Profit Maker Sites
« on: June 30, 2016, 12:21:02 AM »
Hi Folks

Just been having a gander at the Profit Maker Sites and I was wondering whether they're 'fixed/pinned' in any way or are we free to add more posts,pages, plugins etc.?

Thanks for any answers

Awesome site, just so much to see and do! I'm like Charlie in the Chocolate Factory!

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
Re: Profit Maker Sites
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 09:57:12 PM »
Hi John,

You can add/edit/delete/change the pages however you choose. They're your sites to do with as you please.  The PMC 2.0 sites will be out shortly (I know, it's be a long time coming ....) and they're Wordpress based, which I know you guys will like.

Thanks,
Mark
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

Offline ckoch

• Sr Member
  • I do all kinds of design
    • View Profile
    • Koch Consulting And Design!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 04:55:11 PM »
I Prefer html I guess i'll stick the others *-)

Offline seeqer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 06:14:13 PM »
I Prefer html I guess i'll stick the others *-)

You can convert a wordpress site into html.

They are a few plugins, online services and a few application that can convert a php site or a wordpress site into html.

I have not tried any so I cannot recommend any but they are easy to find with Google.

Try: convert wordress into html
Try: convert php into html

These two search will deliver different results.

I hope this helps you get the cool new websites that you want with minimum effort.

Offline trhaffey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 04:07:19 AM »
So, here we are a year or so later and still no wordpress based sites that I see.  These sites as you promised was the only real reason I stated signed up for so long..  Any hope it will really happen before I pass away.

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 06:02:00 AM »
Not exactly sure what you are waiting on because you can make your own wordpress PMC sites in less than 30 minutes.  Please read this post http://resell-rights-weekly.com/forum/productrequests/pmc-sites-9576/msg68496/#msg68496

Jerome
So, here we are a year or so later and still no wordpress based sites that I see.  These sites as you promised was the only real reason I stated signed up for so long..  Any hope it will really happen before I pass away.