Author Topic: All my referrals & gold members from Nov. 20th, 2015 to Jan. 15th, 2017 GONE!  (Read 1160 times)

Offline wentzco

• View Profile
I sincerely didn't want to post this here but am left with no choice as Mark isn't answering support tickets, emails or Facebook messages. I actually left a phone message for him yesterday on "one" of the #s that I discovered.

"At the very minimum" all my referrals & gold members from Nov. 20th, 2015 to Jan. 15th, 2017 have disappeared. I see 6 of my latest referrals from Jan 15th,2017- Jan 25th,2017 are still listed though. I watched my referrals from the 13th & 14th disappear the next day... . I don't know what my total referral count before this latest disappearing referrals occurred but know it was a large amount. Are there more missing referrals besides within this large time period? How many from the new referrals last month upgraded?  I dunno. I also had a prior commission issue the month before that went unanswered.

I have promoted RRW thru paid & free methods. I was consistently adding free/gold members & of course seeing some drop their gold memberships which is natural. Yes - I have a small PPC campaign running right now (I had forgot it was running to be honest) in addition to an email campaign & my evergreen campaigns based on my efforts (including recent promotions). At one time a while back I started to promote much more seriously with paid campaigns to crank up the monthly residual income. A glitch caused my referrals for a month or so to not be tracked. Now Mark did attempt to satisfy this issue but the result left me disappointed to be honest. It made me stop promoting things as heavy moneywise. That's sad as I did & do desire to have RRW to be a larger portion of my income.

Now I know Mark &/or a family member (mom) may be going thru health issues. Last year, my wife traveled 400+ miles roundtrip about every other weekend to spend time with her father who was fighting cancer. I stayed at home with our cats as well as took over her volunteer duties at the pet shelter. He passed away a couple months back. She continues to go down frequently to spend time with her mother who also has some health issues on top of the sorrow. A few years back I lost my father & I know Mark went thru that as well. My mom is in her 80s & lives in town but thankfully is in fairly good health. I also have health concerns about myself & wife too.

I guess what I'm saying is that I have things to worry about as well which includes my business efforts. Mark is not the only one.

I've been a supporter of RRW for quite a while & have done nothing but promote the membership on a consistent basis. At the moment, I'm not a priority or even apparently a thought for Mark. That's sad & is not acceptable.

I want all my gold members back into account. I want all the referred members back into my account. Yes - sometimes those free members do decide to upgrade after a lengthy period of time.

I know Mark is seeing this message.

Online snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
    • Easy Internet Marketing Software
I understand your frustration but how do you know Mark is seeing this message when he hasnt logged on to the forum since Nov 10, 2016?

Offline wentzco

• View Profile
I understand your frustration but how do you know Mark is seeing this message when he hasnt logged on to the forum since Nov 10, 2016?

Log out & tell me if you can this post... . I've viewed this forum many times not logged in myself. The majority of people all the time on this forum are browsing as guests & not logged in. Proof at this moment -

Members Currently Online
31 Guests, 3 Users
Users active in past 60 minutes:
wentzco, ckoch, snginc

Online snginc

• View Profile
yes that is true.

Offline SurfSmarter

• Sr Member
    • View Profile
wow... It seems that I too am missing more than a few referrals as well some that were gold upgrades. the time period in question covers dates from Jan 23, 2014  to as recently as Jan 26, 2017

Last number that I actually recall for sure puts it at 31... when thy went awry, I have no idea as until now I have been more than confident in Mark's ability to rectify any issues in a timely fashion, some times before I had to bring it to the forefront.

Apparently that may no longer be the case. which means that I will likely have to take a much more active role in documenting the effort devoted to all aspects of my membership and promotions.

John

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for my absence. Been dealing with some serious health issues but thankfully am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Trying to get caught up and I'd like to ask that 1) you please forgive me for my absence and 2) please be patient with me as I work to answer all pm's, emails. and tickets.

I am looking into this matter. So far I have not found any issues as all test transactions are being properly recorded and credited to proper account. I will dig further though and I can assure you that all RRW affiliates will be properly credited for any & all referrals sent as well as all commissions due.

For those of you who feel you have lost referrals, please send over any info you have so that I can correct this.

Thanks.
Mark
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

Online snginc

• View Profile
Just glad to hear from you!   :wav:   Glad to hear you can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

We have your back my friend!  Focus on the next step forward...that's what I do when life is throwing obstacles in my way!  ;)

Jerome
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for my absence. Been dealing with some serious health issues but thankfully am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Trying to get caught up and I'd like to ask that 1) you please forgive me for my absence and 2) please be patient with me as I work to answer all pm's, emails. and tickets.

I am looking into this matter. So far I have not found any issues as all test transactions are being properly recorded and credited to proper account. I will dig further though and I can assure you that all RRW affiliates will be properly credited for any & all referrals sent as well as all commissions due.

For those of you who feel you have lost referrals, please send over any info you have so that I can correct this.

Thanks.
Mark

Offline Mark Austin

• Admin
  • Life is like photography. Use negatives to develop
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights Weekly
Thank you Jerome. Much appreciated. :)

Mark
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that,
but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain

Online snginc

• View Profile
Re: All my referrals & gold members
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 08:49:42 PM »
That's what friends are for!  8))

Jerome
Thank you Jerome. Much appreciated. :)

Mark

Offline wentzco

• View Profile
I will dig further though and I can assure you that all RRW affiliates will be properly credited for any & all referrals sent as well as all commissions due.

Well its been about 1/2 a year now since the hacker struck RRW.

All my referrals from Dec 16th, 2016 to Feb 26th, 2017 (71 Day period) are still missing. (Hopefully that is now the only time period missing). This includes those that upgraded to Gold. I have no idea how many of my referrals that were stolen by the hacker had upgraded to Gold nor total referrals stolen (I did keep track after Jan 8th, 2017 as far as number of referrals however). He was stealing my referrals on a rapid basis.

I sincerely hate bringing this up in the forum but once again... I'm left with no alternative.

Online snginc

• View Profile
Sorry this one hasnt been resolved for you. I shot Mark a message about it.  Hopefully he can clear this up for you soon.

Jerome
I will dig further though and I can assure you that all RRW affiliates will be properly credited for any & all referrals sent as well as all commissions due.

All my referrals from Dec 16th, 2016 to Feb 26th, 2017 (71 Day period) are still missing. (Hopefully that is now the only time period missing). This includes those that upgraded to Gold. I have no idea how many of my referrals that were stolen by the hacker had upgraded to Gold nor total referrals stolen (I did keep track after Jan 8th, 2017 as far as number of referrals however). He was stealing my referrals on a rapid basis.

I sincerely hate bringing this up in the forum but once again... I'm left with no alternative.

Offline wentzco

• View Profile
Still waiting for my missing referrals / Gold members & commissions to be put back into my account. Messages, support tickets & these latest posts are ignored.

I read that Mark is having family issues but ignoring business issues for "months" is not acceptable.

Offline wentzco

• View Profile
Well it's around 1 year & 5 months after the RRW hack... still my all referrals from Dec.16th, 2016 to Feb 26th, 2017 are missing. I haven't been  properly credited for any & all referrals sent as well as all commissions due.

Between Jan 8th-Feb 22, 2017 (44 days) - I had referred a "minimum" of 24 people of which 3 upgraded to Gold (that I know of). Of course - other referrals may have upgraded that were snatched immediately from me by the hacker for however long he was doing it (starting in November 2016?). I started sending my referral email notices into a special folder on about Jan 13th, 2017 when I noticed all my referrals from Nov. 20th, 2015 onward had disappeared. Prior email referral notices I had just moved into my trash folder so the total # of my referrals from Dec 16th, 2016 to Jan. 8th, 2017 are unknown.