Author Topic: Hosting Account??  (Read 968 times)

Offline jcmarc

• View Profile
Hosting Account??
« on: August 21, 2017, 06:36:30 PM »
I submitted a Hosting account setup ticket to Mark on 16 Aug 2017 I have sent numerous emails and subsequent help tickets requesting status but have not received any responses. Can anyone help with this issue? Would it be best to just seek alternate hosting?
Thank you
John

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Re: Hosting Account??
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 07:10:44 PM »
I understand your situation.  As I told you before only Mark can take care of help desk tickets. 

In the mean time you might want to go with alternate hosting.  I've always had my own hosting because of the projects I have been involved in.

Jerome
I submitted a Hosting account setup ticket to Mark on 16 Aug 2017 I have sent numerous emails and subsequent help tickets requesting status but have not received any responses. Can anyone help with this issue? Would it be best to just seek alternate hosting?
Thank you
John

Offline jcmarc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 09:18:05 AM »
"After getting your help ticket, I will setup your hosting account ASAP and send you the login info. Meanwhile, you will need to log into your domain register account (wherever you registered your domain name) and set the name servers for your domain to:" (Statement from homepage)

So then the above is not a true statement on the Gold membership Benefits Page?

Thank you for the advice,

as I said in an earlier post last week (when I was doing my due diligence to see if this site would fit my needs that " Trust is hard to Gain and Easy to Lose" - enough said

Thank you
John

Offline snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:33:20 AM »
John

I never said it wasnt a true statement.  Please dont twist my words.  At the moment Mark is going through some things and is not able to respond to help tickets on a regular basis.  Since that is the current case, I suggested you get your own hosting. 

Normally when a request for hosting comes in Mark takes care of it immediately.  This is not normal circumstances for Mark. 

As I have said in previous posts to other forum members.  A successful Internet Marketer is flexible and when challenges arise (and they will arise) you have to think outside the box to solve the problem. My suggestion to you was one of those think outside the box solutions.  It's not the only one but it's one that will have you in a position to make money now versus waiting to hear from Mark.

Jerome
"After getting your help ticket, I will setup your hosting account ASAP and send you the login info. Meanwhile, you will need to log into your domain register account (wherever you registered your domain name) and set the name servers for your domain to:" (Statement from homepage)

So then the above is not a true statement on the Gold membership Benefits Page?

Offline jcmarc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 12:19:24 PM »
Please forgive me I was not trying to twist your words, that was not my intent. I sincerely apologize if that is the way it sounded, I am not that kind of person. I was merely restating the promise/statement that was on the Web-site and could not understand why this promise was not being fulfilled. I am sorry to hear of the medical issues (was not aware) Will keep him in my prayers. I will obtain an alternate hosting plan.

Thank you
John