Author Topic: Does RRW ever obtain some of the latest marketing products that are popular?  (Read 1215 times)

Offline PaluRainbowSong

• I like RRW and want to support it
    • View Profile
Does RRW ever obtain some of the latest marketing products that are popular?  This occurred to me because when I see messages in my inbox from internet marketers who apparently have my email address and send me requests if I'd like to listen to this or that, check this out or try that.... I end up wondering if RRW also knows about these products?  Yet when I search to see if the product is there (within RRW)... most often it never is.  Should I be mentioning what some of these products are that marketers offer me (in hopes that if RRW bought some of them, everyone else would be getting it free and could pass them on... because that's how it works, I think? 

It's OK if that never translates accordingly... but if RRW synchronized with the latest, the best and the newest.... (which I think it does on many other levels)... would that be better?  Or should I let and allow internet marketers to interest me in what they have and succumb by considering what they're trying to offer me?  This is an ongoing issue I am puzzled about?  Since many are members here, isn't this the best place to get products? 

On the flip side I think Mark has an excellent site here and does his best along with everyone else to obtain the latest and the greatest.  Yet recently I have learned about products like Explaindio I'd like to get or utilize, such as products advertised to me in my email account by marketers like Email Tools, Coursify, Doodly, Socciboom, Trafficsnap, VidCuratorFX, Video Spin Blaster, Xtreme Builder, Insta Niche, White Label Accadamy, Tube Traffic, Shop Express, PixelStudioFX, MemberPal, WP MasterControl, etc.  In their marketing spiels which I at least checked out, they all looked very interesting.  In my search on RRW to see if they were here so I wouldn't have to get them from internet marketers, I found nothing ressembling them.  However, I found lot's of other stuff.  Maybe there is just too many products in the world and nobody could know them all?  But then again, what do I know?  (I'm just a newbie and this is still all very new to me!)

I commend Mark and others on RRW for making an excellent website!

Online snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
Does RRW ever obtain some of the latest marketing products that are popular?

All the time!  If you check the membership you will see that the majority of the products being added are products that have been released in the last 30 days.  Most of the product requests come from recent product launches.

Yet when I search to see if the product is there (within RRW)... most often it never is.

Sometimes products cant be added to the membership.  If you see a product and the license is shown if it says can be added to a membership or can be added to a paid membership then it can be added to RRW.  Quite a few products dont come with any rights other than personal use rights.  As I suggested to you previously, you should read this post http://resell-rights-weekly.com/forum/makingmoneywithplr/my-take-on-the-different-'rights'-available/msg57480/#msg57480

It's OK if that never translates accordingly... but if RRW synchronized with the latest, the best and the newest.... (which I think it does on many other levels)... would that be better?  Or should I let and allow internet marketers to interest me in what they have and succumb by considering what they're trying to offer me?  This is an ongoing issue I am puzzled about?  Since many are members here, isn't this the best place to get products?

As I said above Mark does get the latest products being offered provided that the rights allow for the product to be added to the membership.  Just because a product is new doesnt mean that it is the best or better than older products.  There have been plenty of times where a NEW product is actually an OLD product with new graphics.   There have also been NEW products that were created illegally from older products.  Also Mark isnt going to add every purchase at once, If you notice in the membership area, products are added almost on a daily basis.

On the flip side I think Mark has an excellent site here and does his best along with everyone else to obtain the latest and the greatest.  Yet recently I have learned about products like Explaindio I'd like to get or utilize, such as products advertised to me in my email account by marketers like Email Tools, Coursify, Doodly, Socciboom, Trafficsnap, VidCuratorFX, Video Spin Blaster, Xtreme Builder, Insta Niche, White Label Accadamy, Tube Traffic, Shop Express, PixelStudioFX, MemberPal, WP MasterControl, etc.  In their marketing spiels which I at least checked out, they all looked very interesting.  In my search on RRW to see if they were here so I wouldn't have to get them from internet marketers, I found nothing ressembling them.  However, I found lot's of other stuff.  Maybe there is just too many products in the world and nobody could know them all?  But then again, what do I know?  (I'm just a newbie and this is still all very new to me!)

The majority of the products you mentioned above DO NOT come with rights that allow Mark to add them to the membership.  As a matter of fact that come with personal use rights only, which means they can only be used by the person who buys them, they cant be shared or added to any membership site.  As I suggested to you previously, you should read this post http://resell-rights-weekly.com/forum/makingmoneywithplr/my-take-on-the-different-'rights'-available/msg57480/#msg57480

Offline PaluRainbowSong

• View Profile
Does RRW ever obtain some of the latest marketing products that are popular?

All the time!  If you check the membership you will see that the majority of the products being added are products that have been released in the last 30 days.  Most of the product requests come from recent product launches.

Yet when I search to see if the product is there (within RRW)... most often it never is.

Sometimes products cant be added to the membership.  If you see a product and the license is shown if it says can be added to a membership or can be added to a paid membership then it can be added to RRW.  Quite a few products dont come with any rights other than personal use rights.  As I suggested to you previously, you should read this post http://resell-rights-weekly.com/forum/makingmoneywithplr/my-take-on-the-different-'rights'-available/msg57480/#msg57480

As I said above Mark does get the latest products being offered provided that the rights allow for the product to be added to the membership.  Just because a product is new doesnt mean that it is the best or better than older products.  There have been plenty of times where a NEW product is actually an OLD product with new graphics.   There have also been NEW products that were created illegally from older products.  Also Mark isnt going to add every purchase at once, If you notice in the membership area, products are added almost on a daily basis.

The majority of the products you mentioned above DO NOT come with rights that allow Mark to add them to the membership.  As a matter of fact that come with personal use rights only, which means they can only be used by the person who buys them, they cant be shared or added to any membership site.  As I suggested to you previously, you should read this post http://resell-rights-weekly.com/forum/makingmoneywithplr/my-take-on-the-different-'rights'-available/msg57480/#msg57480

Thanks you very much for your response.  I looked at the 5 available types that products can fall into and your explanation helped me see the scope of what is available versus merely personal rights.  You helped me see that Mark is doing much more than most in getting the right types of available software available that everyone can use to the largest extent possible due to the types of "rights" attached.  You also helped make me aware that the types of apps being offered by internet marketers that fill my inbox incessantly, are not the types which RRW can offer to most of its members because they mostly involve personal right only (which I was not entirely aware of because that's not always what they talk about and so I saw what was in the forefront and not what was in the background, so to speak).  So now I feel almost like a fool for saying what I said, even though I thought it made sense at the time because I was not taking into consideration "the rights" aspect behind the kind of software, etc. RRW offers its members compared with the narrow rights margin only being offered by interenet marketers of that calibre.  Thank you very much for bringing all of this to my attention in the way that you did!  So if people "buy into what they're offering," then they are really getting very little when it comes to the rights attached, eh?  So they make their products sound good, but in terms of rights attached, are offering very little?  Or are those often offered near the end of their marketing spiels and OTO's?  Does "an Enterprise" edition of something usually offer more rights?  If "an Enterprise edition" of something was offered, pray tell which of the 5 categories of rights would that fall into?  Is there some type of measuring rod which offers explainable criteria?  Feel free to answer whichever of these questions you feel like, so I can understand further?  Thanks much for your previous response and I look forward to see another regarding these last questions I put forward!  God bless!

Online snginc

• Nothing is impossible to an open mind!
    • View Profile
So if people "buy into what they're offering," then they are really getting very little when it comes to the rights attached, eh?  So they make their products sound good, but in terms of rights attached, are offering very little?

Just because a product creator isnt offering more than personal use rights has NOTHING to do with whether a product is good or not.   You seem to be focused on if a product isnt able to be added to the membership and a person has to buy it (versus Mark buying it and adding it to the membership) that makes the product somehow bad.  That is not the case. 

A product owner has every right to decide what rights they offer to a product.  What you should be focused on is the quality of the product.

Or are those often offered near the end of their marketing spiels and OTO's?

You are talking about sales funnels which are talked about in Complete Newbie Training Course in the Newbies Start Here section of the gold membership.  Sales funnels are the norm for those who want to make more money person customer when they are already in the mood to buy something. 

Here's a simple sales funnel:

Someone offers an ebook version of a product as a front end offer.  If you buy that ebook, you are next offered the video version of the product.

Another simple sales funnel:

Someone offers an ebook with Personal Use Rights.  If you buy that ebook, you are next offered the Master Resell Rights to that ebook.  If you buy the Master Resell Rights, you are next offered the Private Label Rights.

Does "an Enterprise" edition of something usually offer more rights?  If "an Enterprise edition" of something was offered, pray tell which of the 5 categories of rights would that fall into?  Is there some type of measuring rod which offers explainable criteria?

Enterprise Edition is just a name someone created for a product version.  It's a marketing ploy.  Usually it means more capabilities for a product.  You could have simply called it the Platinum edition.  It doesnt fall into any specific category of plr, mrr, rr, gr, puo.  The same with Developer rights..each product creators Developer rights means something different.

Offline PaluRainbowSong

• View Profile
Thanks for the replies to my query.  All 3 posts so far by all of you once gain helped me to broaden my perspective some more.  Even though my learning curve is slow, I'm nevertheless learning more the more often I input my questions on RRW.  Thanks for being knowledgeable enough to help answer many of my questions the way you have been (soooooooo informative)!